Sig Sauer P224 357Sig Barrels - SIG Talk
SIG Talk Gun Forum

Sig Sauer P224 357Sig Barrels

This is a discussion on Sig Sauer P224 357Sig Barrels within the SIG Sauer Pistols forums, part of the SIG Sauer Forum category; Sig Sauer Barrel, 224, 357, Dlc, Broache - BBL-224-357 SD9-BPI-SSBBL224357-BBL-224-357 Just A FYI. I talked to Sig and they told me that they were not ...


Go Back   SIG Talk > SIG Sauer Forum > SIG Sauer Pistols


SIG Sauer Pistols SIG Sauer Pistol Forum: SIG Sauer Pistols - P210, P220, P225, P226, P227, P228, P229, P232, P238, P239, P250, P290, P320, P522, P556, PM400, SP2022, Mosquito,

Like Tree10Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2016, 09:30 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Fishjager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Washington
Posts: 494
Sig Sauer P224 357Sig Barrels

Sig Sauer Barrel, 224, 357, Dlc, Broache - BBL-224-357
SD9-BPI-SSBBL224357-BBL-224-357

Just A FYI. I talked to Sig and they told me that they were not going to make any more 224-357Sig barrels. But, they would honor the back orders that they have.........Optics Planet has quite a few on back order for $139.00 each (Thats Right). They are also running a HOLIDAY special 10% off orders over $49.00 with free shipping. So, if you are on the fence, now is the time to order a 357Sig barrel from Optics Planet for $139.00 and apply the code HOLIDAY to get 10% more off. $126.00 is a good deal on a new OEM Sig 224 Barrel. The link for the barrel is above. Merry Christmas!
Fishjager is offline  
Register

Welcome to the SIG Talk Forum dedicated to SIG Sauer Pistols and SIG Sauer Rifles.

We welcome everyone and the community is free to join so register today and become part of the SIG Talk Forum!

Old 12-07-2016, 12:00 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Bellingham, WA
Posts: 101
I can't find it on their website. Are you sure they're still taking orders for them?

EDIT: Never mind. I found it by searching for the part number that you supplied. Thank you.

It looks like the code won't work for the barrel:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optics Planet
Coupon Code / Promotional Code HOLIDAY is not applicable for any of your items.

Last edited by Border Dave; 12-07-2016 at 12:10 PM.
Border Dave is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 12:33 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Fishjager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Washington
Posts: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Border Dave View Post
I can't find it on their website. Are you sure they're still taking orders for them?

EDIT: Never mind. I found it by searching for the part number that you supplied. Thank you.

It looks like the code won't work for the barrel:
I ordered the barrel the other day, and called Optics Planet today and the nice young lady put the code on the order for me. Might try that. $139.00 is still a heck of a price. The extra 10% just made it sweeter. I got an email announcing the 10% off.
Fishjager is offline  
 
Old 12-07-2016, 12:36 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: NC
Posts: 105
I was told the same thing a week or so ago and already have my order in with Sig with a 20% off coupon THAT I WON"T BE SEING ANYMORE which SUCKS
lchaney is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 01:35 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New England
Posts: 160
The 10% code didn't work for me.
Alpo is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 03:51 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Fishjager's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Washington
Posts: 494
Like I said earlier, I called Customer Service and the lady did it for me on their end.

Save an Extra 10% on Your Next Order of $50 or More
View in your browser. To ensure delivery add opticsplanet@enews.opticsplanet.com to your address book.






Promotional Details

*Offer ends 12/9/16 at 11:59 PM CST. Limit one per customer. Not applicable toward tax, shipping or gift card orders. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Maximum discount is $1000. Additional restrictions and exclusions may apply.

Get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the contiguous 48 states, DC and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses.

Extended Free Holiday Return Shipping! Eligible orders placed through December 24, 2016 benefit from an extended return deadline: January 16, 2017 or 30 days after receipt of your order - whichever comes later. Choose our FREE pre-paid shipping label and we'll cover your return! Learn more about our Return Policy.

Your privacy is important, read our policy here. You are receiving this email because you subscribed to it through OpticsPlanet.com or one of our other web stores. If you no longer want to receive promotional emails with special offers, click here to unsubscribe with one click. You can also modify your subscription settings here.

OpticsPlanet, Inc., 3150 Commercial Ave, Northbrook, IL 60062



MAYBE I JUST GOT LUCKY, IT IS POSSIBLE.

Last edited by Fishjager; 12-07-2016 at 03:56 PM.
Fishjager is offline  
Old 12-07-2016, 04:06 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: New England
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishjager View Post
Like I said earlier, I called Customer Service and the lady did it for me on their end.

Save an Extra 10% on Your Next Order of $50 or More
View in your browser. To ensure delivery add opticsplanet@enews.opticsplanet.com to your address book.






Promotional Details

*Offer ends 12/9/16 at 11:59 PM CST. Limit one per customer. Not applicable toward tax, shipping or gift card orders. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Maximum discount is $1000. Additional restrictions and exclusions may apply.

Get Free Value Shipping on most orders over $49 to the contiguous 48 states, DC and to all U.S. Military APO/FPO/DPO addresses.

Extended Free Holiday Return Shipping! Eligible orders placed through December 24, 2016 benefit from an extended return deadline: January 16, 2017 or 30 days after receipt of your order - whichever comes later. Choose our FREE pre-paid shipping label and we'll cover your return! Learn more about our Return Policy.

Your privacy is important, read our policy here. You are receiving this email because you subscribed to it through OpticsPlanet.com or one of our other web stores. If you no longer want to receive promotional emails with special offers, click here to unsubscribe with one click. You can also modify your subscription settings here.

OpticsPlanet, Inc., 3150 Commercial Ave, Northbrook, IL 60062



MAYBE I JUST GOT LUCKY, IT IS POSSIBLE.
Yes, you scored!
Alpo is offline  
Old 12-09-2016, 06:08 AM   #8
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: South FL
Posts: 107
I just chatted with Optics Planet and the provided the 10% discount. Hopefully Sig will supply their back order.
aceman4 is offline  
Old 12-09-2016, 06:52 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
RoscoeD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Vegas
Posts: 377
Will that barrel fit the 229c (which is a 229 frame with a 224 slide)?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RoscoeD is offline  
Old 12-09-2016, 07:27 PM   #10
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
 
Malicious Compliance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 15,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoscoeD View Post
Will that barrel fit the 229c (which is a 229 frame with a 224 slide)?


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yes. The 40 S&W or 357 SIG slide, not the 9mm slide.
Malicious Compliance is offline  
Old 12-09-2016, 07:35 PM   #11
Senior Member
 
DarthPaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: My Happy Place
Posts: 1,464
So, logically... should a 357 barrel for a 229c be back-compatible to the 224 if they run out of 224 barrels before I get one?
DarthPaul is offline  
Old 12-09-2016, 07:45 PM   #12
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
 
Malicious Compliance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Location: Location:
Posts: 15,415
As both the P224 and P229C appear to be discontinued, you need to act sooner than later if you want one!
Malicious Compliance is offline  
Old 12-09-2016, 08:05 PM   #13
Senior Member
 
ThnkFrst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: SEMI
Posts: 7,768
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthPaul View Post
So, logically... should a 357 barrel for a 229c be back-compatible to the 224 if they run out of 224 barrels before I get one?
I think that the P229C barrels and the P224 barrels are all coming out of the same barrel…and we're scrapping the bottom of that barrel.
Edsel and Fishjager like this.
ThnkFrst is online now  
Old 12-09-2016, 08:51 PM   #14
Senior Member
 
DarthPaul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: My Happy Place
Posts: 1,464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
As both the P224 and P229C appear to be discontinued, you need to act sooner than later if you want one!
I hadn't heard about the P229c being discontinued as well.
DarthPaul is offline  
Old 12-17-2016, 09:41 PM   #15
WJR
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: AL, USA
Posts: 138
Thanks for the heads up Fishjager.

WJR
WJR is offline  
Reply

  SIG Talk > SIG Sauer Forum > SIG Sauer Pistols


Search tags for this page
broache ssbbl224357
,

do you think prices for the 224 will go up since they are not in production sig talk

,
does sig 224 barrel fit 229c
,
sig 224 357 sig
,
sig 224 357 sig barrel
,
sig p224 .357
,
sig p224 357 barrel
,
sig sauer barrel, 224, 357, dlc, broache - bbl-224-357 sd9-bpi-ssbbl224357-bbl-224-357
Click on a term to search for related topics.

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar SIG Talk Discussions
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which Model is what? DirtDiver69 SIG Sauer Pistols 43 10-21-2016 03:35 PM
For Sale: Mutiple Sig P220 .45 ACP, all classics including a rare two tone zephyr Classifieds 3 10-04-2016 07:22 PM
rust problems on stainless SIG barrels? asdfzxcv SIG Sauer Pistols 7 08-28-2016 03:09 PM
For Sale: Sig Sauer P229 Sport 357sig Fishjager Classifieds 3 07-10-2016 08:58 AM


Top Gun Sites Top Sites List

Powered by vBulletin 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.1
Copyright © 2010 - 2017 SIG Talk. All rights reserved.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.SIG Talk is a SIG Sauer Firearms enthusiast's forum, but it is in no way affiliated with, nor does it represent SIG Sauer, Inc. of Exeter, NH.